Friday, August 12, 2005

From August 12th...

afternoon bloggy Current mood: cold
Lunch was cool. We had some delicious waffle fries (not even going to calculate the points for those bad boys) and some nasty azz popcorn shrimp. Ooooowee, we did see a cute boy. Ok, I am going to fill out some more things so y'all can get to know "my space" but my azz needs to be studying for this statistics final. Ugh. Ok, I will be an adult and holla at y'all lata. One.
Currently listening: Brings the Heat, Vol. 1 By Wendy Williams Release date: By 28 June, 2005

Noon time blog Current mood: annoyed
Ok, I have to hurry because Cindy is ready to look at cute boys in the cafe. But I wanted to say, "Hola, bienvenido a mi blog." I will write more later.
Currently listening: In Concert By Jr. Rev. Quincy Fielding Release date: By 06 April, 1999

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home