Friday, August 19, 2005

From August 18th...

Thursday night bloggy Current mood: hot

So far this week has been less than eventful. I would think since I do not have any homework I would be party my booty off...but I have not done anything but watch TV about the T.O. saga. Glad my baby is back to take us to the Super Bowl. Just wish he would stop acting like a fool. But I did love the ab workout for the cameras!

I do have a slight rant. The price of gas is KILLING my Coach wristlet! And twice this week the gas station attendent tried to holla at 'cha girl. You would think they would give a hook up if they are trying to get a phone number! Not that they would get the right phone number. LOL! And why did $10 only get me SLIGHTLY above a quarter tank??? Grrr!!!!!

Currently listening: She's in Control By Chromeo Release date: By 17 February, 2004

*Update* Gas is still too dayum high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home