Sunday, August 28, 2005

From August 28th...

rainy sunday bloggy (VMA edition) Current mood: bouncy

Well it is here!!!! The MTV VMA's and I am soooooooo there! I am camping out in front of the tv for the Pre-Show, The Show and the best part...The Post-Show. I hope my girl Mi-Mi gets something tonight. "It's Like That" has been my favorite song of '05. That is like my theme! "...these chickens are ash and I am lotion..." Sing that chit girl!

Ok, is it only me but I am totally not seeing the big deal about Kayne West. Sorry! I watch his interview with Sway and I am like, "...something ain't all there..." Just my opinion.

I bet he will win all the awards he was nominated and I am going to throw my fat-free pretzels at the screen. BOOOOO!

Currently listening: Mariah Carey By Mariah Carey Release date: By 15 May, 1990

*Update* I take back what I said about Kayne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home