Friday, September 23, 2005

From September 23rd...

two something in the morning bloggy...
Current mood: awake

I am a total night-owl. Been like this since I was kid. I guess I don't want to miss anything! All of my friends and family know this. But it's spreading. Tonight, the phone rings at 1:30AM! It's Cuz! She is mad her phone is broke.

Cuz: Nee, my joun is not working!

Me: It's 1:30 in the morning! I am off the clock! Call customer care!

Cuz: You got a spare? I will drive and get it now.

Me: CUZ! Go to bed! Te es loco!

*by the way I am learning spainsh so I try to use it in everyway I can so I can pass my test on Tuesday*

Cuz: OK! Good night!

Sigh! Next thing I know I get a text from my dear friend, Kris-Kris.

Text - "U up?"

She knows I am!

Text - "Yeah"

She texts back in ALL CAPS - "SEX INSPECTORS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER! TURN TO HBO NOW!"

I realize that people are awake at this time are either mad that their phone is not working or they are watching shows about inspecting about sex.

I'm not missing anything so I am going to bed.

Buenos Noches!


Currently listening: The Very Best of MC Lyte By MC Lyte Release date: By 04 September, 2001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home