Tuesday, September 27, 2005

From September 27th...

martes dias bloggy
Current mood: busy

Hola! Today is my spanish test. Sigh. Very nervous. Anyway, I get these "getting to know you" emails at least once a week and I figure I would post it to my bloggy. Check it out!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7am snooze...730am snooze...then officially 8am.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are forever...

3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? "Underclassmen" with Cuz and Lil' T.

4. What is your favorite TV show? At the moment, "My Name is Earl" has already won for my
favorite show this season. It is funayyyyyyy!

5. What did you have for breakfast? Baked Lays and Low Fat Chocolate Milk.

6. What is your middle name? Deborah. NOT DEBRA! De-boor-ah. Get it straight.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese!

8. What foods do you dislike? Pickles and Ham. GROSS!

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Baked and Plain. Sometimes BBQ.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I still play Mariah's "The Emancipation of MiMi" and Faith Evans' "The First Lady" all the time!

11. What type of car do you drive? Grand Am..."Black Sheba"

12. Favorite sandwich? Tuna with Provalone Cheese...Tons of Onions.

13. What characteristics do you despise? Ugh a liar.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation,where would you go? Puerto Rico

15. What color is your bathroom? Peach

16. Favorite brand of clothing? If it is fitting right, I am straight.

17. Where would you retire to? Miami!

18. Favorite time of the day? The night-time is the right time.

19. What was your most memorable birthday? Birthday 27 in NYC with Cuz and Kris-Kris. We went to the Shark Bar and the biscuits fell in our martinis. I kept trying to make them eat it! Oh, my friend Tia showed up and I don't even remember! We went to a club and Imani came. Don't even remember that either. At least I have the pictures to see that everyone was there. Blame it on the Belve.

20. Where were you born? Wynnewood, PA

21. Favorite sport to watch? Football

22. What fabric detergent do you use? Whoever is on sale and I have a coupon for it.

23. Coke or Pepsi? Water

24. Are you a morning person or a night owl? night owl!

25. What is your shoe size? None of your bizness

26. Do you have any pets? My dog, Precious Gems and a Fish!

27. Any exciting news you'd like to share with your family? Nothing is really poppin' right now at the moment.

28. What did you want to be when you were little? A veterinarian

29. Siblings/Ages? My mother's only...sister and brother on my Dad's side. Three step-brothers. But I stress...I am my mother's only.

30. What did you do last weekend? Three day weekend! Got my hair done, went shopping, hung out with Cutty and Neet-Neet on Friday. Shopped and watched some of "The Parkers" marathon on BET on Saturday. Watched the game and celebrated my god-daughter's third birthday on Sunday.

31. Family? Children? Does a 15 year old dog count?

32. Favorite magazine? Allure - I love make-up

33. Favorite store to shop? Sephora - I really love make-up

34. What's your house like? It's so cool!

35. Favorite season? Fall

36. Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving - The day I was born! I am a turkey baby!

37. Favorite Activity? Hmmmm...keep it clean

38. If you could build a second house anywhere, where would it be? Miami or NYC

39. Favorite kitchen appliance? A can opener.

40. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? I have played the violin and cello but I would like to learn the piano.

41. Sports car, mini van, or SUV? SUV

42. Do you believe in the after life? Heck yeah!

43. Favorite children's book? Wild thing? With that gray cute monster? It was years ago...I can't remember.

44. Favorite ice cream? Something off the wall like peanut butter and something. It all depends on my mood.

45. Favorite color? PINK!

There it is!!!! That's me in a nutshell!

Currently listening: The Very Best of Big Daddy Kane By Big Daddy Kane Release date: By 06 March, 2001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home