Saturday, October 15, 2005

Oh my aching toes...

Current Mood: regular

Last night Cutty and I crashed my cousin's (Reet) office party. Well, not really crashed like we were not invited or anything like that. And it was at a club. And there was a billion other office parties there. So we were straight. Lately, I have not been out on the "town" because I usually have my head in the books. Come to think of it...I did not go out "clubbin'" all summer! Well, I haven't missed much. The place was PACKED. It was a three story place with a dance floor the size of my kitchen. My kitchen is big but too small for a dance floor. And it was so HOT in there! Luckily, there was a third floor deck to get some air. Sadly, I was the driver this night so I do not have any good stories of what kind of silly things I said or did, even though I do that sober! I did dance A LOT and my toes still hurt. Why must I always wear heels to a club? Duh. And for some reason there is always that persistent "lil' dude" that will keep saying, "C'mon ma, dance wit me." I am like, "Naw. Still sippin' my drink." The fact is that I am like six feet in heels and I am not going to dance with a dude that is 5'5" in timbos. Dirty timbos at that. Can't do it. So luckily, the tall brothas was out this night.

All in all, it was an ok night...I just hate being the driver. But I tell you this, November is coming and that is my birthday month. It will be crazy! It will be the last of my twenties and I need to celebrate. Speaking of birthdays...HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS-KRIS! If I hit Powerball tonight...U2 is on me. But you will go alone. *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home