Saturday, March 11, 2006

Oh that dayum school work!

I am such the procrastinator. Right now, I am totally doing procrastination at its most finest level. I have a simple two page paper to do. It's due on Monday at 6:30 pm. Which is still plenty of time, right? I have had about two weeks to complete this bad boy. It's for my Music History class which I actually do love (being the violin and cello player that I am) but I just cannot...get...into...it. During the week, American Idol and America's Next Top Model was my excuse. Friday, went out. Saturday - went shopping. I came home today and was like, "Ok, time to get cracking." That was 7pm. It's 11pm. The page is still blank. And I am blogging. And I am watching "Cheaters" while sipping some Chablis. Bad money.

Ok, maybe if I set a goal of half a page by 12:15...I should be good. By then, "Cheaters" will be off!

Ah, mini-goals! That should help!


Who am I kidding...I am going to work on this tomorrow. The Chablis is kicking in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home